Thursday, June 2, 2011

here's to new beginnings

Being a newcomer to the blogging world, let me introduce myself. My name is Emily. I'm an event planner at my alma mater. I love to cook, paint, sew, make, and bake. I have a dog puppy named Bear. I'm getting married next month (!!!) and my 2 favorite things to eat are ice cream and popcorn. I started to try to come up with a creative name for my blog that encompassed everything i like or that i might ramble about at some point. So "everything" seemed more appropriate, although not quite as creative. Thus, I, ("E") can write about anything and everything at any given time. Whew... it seemed a lot simpler when I came up with it but a lot harder to actually try to explain.

Now that introductions are out of the way, these are the things i've been thinking about recently...

First of all, 4 day work weeks always feel incredibly long. Especially when a weekend at the lake is at the end of it. I am so excited about spending time with 6 other girls who have each blessed my life in so many ways. Not to mention I desperately need some time in the sun.

Second, Justin (my fiancee) and I went to look a few houses yesterday. It's so fun and exciting to think about where we might be living and to imagine our life together there. I can't wait to start decorating and planning out wherever it is we end up living. On my wish list for our house:

Upholstered Headboard

 
Stacked Ball Acrylic Table Lamp



Antique Farm Table

But, more important right now is finding a place to put all of these things in. In other news, I'm going home tonight to make chicken salad and chex mix and try not to eat much too much of it before it actually makes it down to the lake tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. wahoo romi! your blog is really cute! i knew you could be productive at work :)

    ReplyDelete