Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend at the Lake

So last weekend was my bachelorette party. My bridesmaids (all but 2) and I went to the lake for the weekend to relax, get out in the sun, and enjoy spending time with each other. We all got there Friday night and woke up Saturday morning to yummy breakfast casserole, cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, and hazelnut coffee. There is not much better than waking up to the smell of coffee at the lake. We spent the day laying out on the dock and floating in the water. I am so blessed with such wonderful friends! My MOHs (Em and Jess) did a fabulous job decorating and being creative. I felt so special and loved! We managed to get only a little sunburned and enough sleep to drive back on Sunday safely. I can't wait for all of them to be with me on our wedding day!
My completely subtle bridal sash
Decorations
The group shot on our way to dinner

1 comment: