Thursday, June 30, 2011

Home stretch

That's right, 16 more days until I become Mrs. Palmore. I could not be more excited that it is finally within arm's reach. That's a picture of the inside of the church where we will be married. I love the stained glass! I have 5 more days of work until I am off for the wedding and the honeymoon. Needless to say, it's a little hard to focus.













Mom, Dad and I drove to check out the sunflowers we are hoping will bloom just in time for the wedding. It was so pretty and I think I could have sat under a tree for hours just admiring them. And I say under a tree because it was about 1,000 degrees and there are bees everywhere. So a little distance and shade would be necessary for sure. Mom felt it would be wrong not to "rescue" the ones that had been blown over and uprooted by the wind, so she hauled them back to the car where we had to fold down the seats they are so tall!


We are going to check on them again this weekend and hoping they will be right on schedule!

In other news, Justin moved back to Birmingham for good last weekend and it is ridiculous how much easier a relationship is when you are living in the same city. We've been able to grab lunch together and cook dinner, take Bear to the park... probably very normal things that we've only been able to do on weekends we were together. BUT, as nice as it is, it makes me realize how wonderful it will be when we are married and living together. It's no fun having to tell him bye every night. Only 16 more days! Have I mentioned I can't wait??!

1 comment:

  1. holy cow 16 days.....SO excited for you! And those sunflowers are amazing...

    ReplyDelete